Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sirloin Apple - My New Blog on All Things Apple, Mac, iPhone and iPad

For quite some time now, I have thought of doing a separate blog on my passion on Apple devices, and today, I have finally decided to initiate a new blog.

I call it Sirloin Apple, for the simple reason that I want it to be simple, and also sound delicious at the same time, in conjunction with this food blog.

At this new site, I will focus primarily on talking about Apple news, app reviews, tips and tricks on Apple devices, including Macs and talk about technology in general.

It will not be just on Apple, but it will be mainly be dominated by Apple related items and information.

And the reason I am doing this is simply because I get a lot of queries on Apple related stuff and I thought I might as well just do a blog on this.

I believe that there is a lot of content I can write about, and I will greatly appreciate if you can check that site out and follow me there as well if you can. I promise you I will keep it updated with lots of iStuff and info.

So, for those who own an Apple device or machine, this might be a great site for you to follow. And even for those who do not own anything Apple, it might still be of interest too!

Here is the link - Sirloin Apple.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment